Venice Window

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited April 10, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2013
    I enjoy the look, and the reflection of the photographer. There is an odd sense of circular connection. Viewer, photographer, subject, and back again.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2013
    Really like this one Ben.
    I love the look you captured on his face and his direct stare, not so much that he caught you looking but almost like he got caught as well as his hands behind his back.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2013
    RyanS wrote: »
    I enjoy the look, and the reflection of the photographer. There is an odd sense of circular connection. Viewer, photographer, subject, and back again.
    Really like this one Ben.
    I love the look you captured on his face and his direct stare, not so much that he caught you looking but almost like he got caught as well as his hands behind his back.

Ryan, Liz, Dig both your comments.

Adds a fresh look to this one, even for me, thanks.
  • kixsandkixsand Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2013
    Interesting image. I think me and the guy with the glasses are both trying to figure out what camera you're shooting with...looks like a V1 to me!
    Darren
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2013
    another vote for this one Ben. I like the layers to this and have had fun traveling through them.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2013
    kixsand wrote: »
    Interesting image. I think me and the guy with the glasses are both trying to figure out what camera you're shooting with...looks like a V1 to me!
    Patti wrote: »
    another vote for this one Ben. I like the layers to this and have had fun traveling through them.

All excellent news, Thanks
    Yes a V1 with me always these days.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2013
    The image does draw me in ,but I feel it would be stronger without the photographer in it.