A little glamour...

Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
edited March 24, 2013 in Go Figure
Sorry - Images removed

Comments

• Options
    novicesnappernovicesnapper Registered Users Posts: 445 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2013
    Very cool. Love the feet and hand placement! #3 is da bomb imo. I can almost feel the sassyness exuding from the image, very nice lol. Some may complain about the hidden lower legs #3, but I know she has them. You might want to clone out that small red spot at the base of her neck #3, kind of distracting to me. I'm loving her skin tone against that white. She and you should be quite proud of the shots.
  • Options
    Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2013
    Very cool. Love the feet and hand placement! #3 is da bomb imo. I can almost feel the sassyness exuding from the image, very nice lol. Some may complain about the hidden lower legs #3, but I know she has them. You might want to clone out that small red spot at the base of her neck #3, kind of distracting to me. I'm loving her skin tone against that white. She and you should be quite proud of the shots.

Thank you. It's funny what you say about the hidden feet. On other threads people bemoaned the visible feet below her bottom and wanted them hidden. It really is personal preference isn't it?

Others also complain about the white BG...it is very difficult to please all isn't it?

But, in the end, you are right - I like them, and so does the model. I know there are areas to improve, and that's what we will do. Shooting her agin today. :)

Thanks