Options

I need some advice licensing photos for shared use.

PhotopaddlerPhotopaddler Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
edited March 26, 2013 in Mind Your Own Business
I have recently been approached by a realestate agent who would like to use some of my shots on her web site, she feels that shared rights would be ok but I don't know how to price for this. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

Comments

• Options
    orljustinorljustin Registered Users Posts: 193 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2013
    I have recently been approached by a realestate agent who would like to use some of my shots on her web site, she feels that shared rights would be ok but I don't know how to price for this. Any advice would be appreciated thank you.

No idea what she thinks "shared rights" are.

You just write a license giving her web based use for a period of time, and charge her $x.
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2013

shared rights? what does that mean? I charged $125 for about 20 shots of a house for sale. took about 1 hour.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2013
    orljustin wrote: »
    No idea what she thinks "shared rights" are.

You just write a license giving her web based use for a period of time, and charge her $x.

Shared rights: We can both use the photos. And could also go on to mean; hence I don't want to pay much if anything.
    tom wise