Pentax galore!

jvrooman2006jvrooman2006 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited June 19, 2013 in The Other Guys
I have several different Pentax items for sale.
-Pentax K10d (with box and batteries). I will also throw in a couple SD memory cards (2 GB). Camera has had mostly one lens on it and has not been switched out often so is very clean. Not many actuations, as I switched to Nikon soon after purchasing this camera. --refurb.

- 2 Pentax 360 flashes (with box, and flash sleeve/case) $185.00 each
- tamron 2.8 28-75 (with box and UV filter and lens hood) for Pentax $400.00--one owner
All in GREAT condition. The flashes have hardly been used and were purchased--one owner

I also have misc. Pentax accessories, so please inquire!
You can email me at jvrooman2006@gmail.com or by phone at 315-532-9498.

Comments

• rprimeau95rprimeau95 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited June 10, 2013
    I have owned Canon since 2003 and just made the switch to Pentax All-Weather 16MP DSLR Camera model K-30 need to get the wp lens but body is weather proof came with the kit 18-55 mm zoom lens can any pentax lenses go on these from the old Pentax film bodies? saw one at a garage sale a pentax 35 mm camera but do not to destroy my auto focus sensor... wish i could drop 400 on your lens right now ;)
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    "Pentax galore!"

Is that a child of a James Bond villian? mwink.gif

IMO, the K10D is the best handling digital SLR I've used. Even though I don't 'shoot Pentax', I can't bring myself to part with mine. GLWS!
  • DcmackDcmack Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2013
    rprimeau95 wrote: »
    I have owned Canon since 2003 and just made the switch to Pentax All-Weather 16MP DSLR Camera model K-30 need to get the wp lens but body is weather proof came with the kit 18-55 mm zoom lens can any pentax lenses go on these from the old Pentax film bodies? saw one at a garage sale a pentax 35 mm camera but do not to destroy my auto focus sensor... wish i could drop 400 on your lens right now ;)

Any film era Pentax lens can go on a Pentax Digital body, but there are a couple of rules:
    - screwmount lenses will need an adapter
    - metering with lenses prior to the "A" series (Screwmount, M-series, lenses which do not have an "A' on the aperture ring) requires a special metering technique. (Google stop down metering pentax)
    - Of course, no AF, if it is not an AF lens.

hope this helps.
    Dave Kennedy
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2013