Edit for a headstone?

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited April 2, 2013 in People
I took some candid snapshot quality images a few years ago of a relative's parents and now Mom has passed and a headstone is being ordered for both of the parents and they want to use one of those shots. They were not good quality to begin with, the couple had refused to join in while portraits were being shot but did agree to let me snap a few while they sat on the couch, and I knew that at any moment they might be DONE with me.
Soo any advice as to provide a good image for this? I am thinking contrast, not too much detail. I already did some skin smoothing but they want more. This gal at 70 still looked like 50 or younger, I swear she never ever aged. I loved her and am saddened by her passing.

I am honored by this request, wish the images were better, but we were surprised they let me do even one.
Any input appreciated.
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    I am not familiar with how an image is transferred to a headstone, so my first challenge would be to understand that so the image can be prepared for that application. Call the company who does this.

Next try posting a link to the original image and with all the PP talent here I am sure you will end up with the best image possible.

Sam
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2013
    Thank you Sam !
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700