Options

#125 - Old Town Tustin - Help me choose please!

MemolMemol Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited April 2, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
Took a few pictures yesterday in Old Town Tustin under a cloudy sky. I know it is last minute, but I cannot quite decide which one to submit. :dunno

Would appreciate any comments/feedback. Thanks!

130331_097_MyTown-2-L.jpg

130331_026_MyTown-2-L.jpg

130331_055_MyTown-Edit-2-L.jpg

130331_025_MyTown-2-L.jpg

130331_005_MyTowm_i-2-L.jpg

Thanks
Memol

Comments

• Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    easy... #5

just my .02
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    superduckzsuperduckz Registered Users Posts: 377 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    Yeah #5.
    Accidents and Inspiration
    One of these days I'll have to figure out what my "style" is..
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    OK... I was in the same area yesterday afternoon... what time were you there? We could have run into each other.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    MemolMemol Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2013
    I was thinking about the same thing about your hanger picture. We passed by it too to go to the gas station in Costco, but I think you were like an hour earlier than us. The clouds were so beautiful by the hangers. Then we went to old town. We were there from close to 6:00 till about 7:30. I did not see any one else with a camera. There were not too many people, but the ones who saw us were looking at me as though I was crazy or something.
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2013
    Yea, it was pretty quiet in old town yesterday. My friend and I were there with our cameras between 4 and 6ish. Then we went to the Hangar and then to Lucille's for dinner. Got these cool butterfly pics over at the cemetary.
    i-kZ9PRbq-L.jpg

Got some shots of old town that look very similar to yours. Laughing.gif I guess I'm just partial to the hangars.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com