365 on the Road

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited April 3, 2013 in People
So we travelled up to Nor Cal this weekend to visit family. That meant we had to take our 365 project on the road. Here is a set we took on Saturday around my in-laws condo complex. Made use of the little nooks of open shade. All natural light in these shots. No modifiers other than the walls and other natural/architectural objects.

DSC_1334-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_1340-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_1349-Edit-X2.jpg

DSC_1319-Edit-X2.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• babowcbabowc Registered Users Posts: 510 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2013
    This is what I call: Dedication!!
    -Mike Jin
    D800
    16/2.8, f1.4G primes, f2.8 trio, 105/200 macro, SB900.
    It never gets easier, you just get better.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2013
    Love the lighting and pose on # 2 the best.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2013
    Thanks guys.

My Smug Site
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2013
    Lovely, as always :)

Alex, what happens if you dial down skin smoothing just a little with Jen? She's so gorgeous, and - especially in these less formal shots - I think I'd love just an oodge more texture.

Your stuff is getting SO consistently good - it really does boil down to taste at this point. thumb.gif
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2013
    divamum wrote: »
    Lovely, as always :)

Alex, what happens if you dial down skin smoothing just a little with Jen? She's so gorgeous, and - especially in these less formal shots - I think I'd love just an oodge more texture.

Your stuff is getting SO consistently good - it really does boil down to taste at this point. thumb.gif

I noticed it too, especially on the last shot. I think it's the light and that she had just put on make up. I'll have to look at the files when I get home but I actually think I went a bit lighter than normal on the Portraiture layer.

My Smug Site
    edited April 3, 2013
    The other thing I'm wondering Diva is that I do my work on a 27" display so I'm pretty zoomed in on shots. Often at a minimum of 50%. At this size, I see quite a bit of skin texture. Although I do make it a habit of zoom out and in frequently while doing post work, I wonder if this may be the issue?????

My Smug Site