No Title

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited April 8, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2013
    I wonder what sort of waiting room they're in. I feel silence. Lovely view of the north shore too.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2013
    Patti wrote: »
    I wonder what sort of waiting room they're in. I feel silence. Lovely view of the north shore too.

It's at one of the Simon Fraser University locations. Good observation ! Thank you for commenting.
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2013
    I love the indoor and outdoor lighting in this one.
  • TelexIranTelexIran Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 8, 2013
    one of the downtown locations for SFU yes? i grew up in Vancouver so a sweet sight for these eyes.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2013
    lensmole wrote: »
    It's at one of the Simon Fraser University locations. Good observation ! Thank you for commenting.

Ah, SFU. I'm a UBC grad. I know those views better. mwink.gif Keep those west coast captures coming.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2013
    mayfly wrote: »
    I love the indoor and outdoor lighting in this one.

Thank you for your comments. Much appreciated !
    TelexIran wrote: »
    one of the downtown locations for SFU yes? i grew up in Vancouver so a sweet sight for these eyes.

Thank you for stopping by. Welcome to the forum ! I will look forward to seeing some of your images.
    Patti wrote: »
    Ah, SFU. I'm a UBC grad. I know those views better. mwink.gif Keep those west coast captures coming.

UBC has some really great views !