Options

Could this be the last leaf????

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited December 5, 2005 in Wildlife
I went out today in our 59 degree weather to do some reflection pic's and thought it would be fun to photograph this little ole lonely leaf. No flash or much minuplation. Just a little curve work.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 30, 2005
    there is this one too.
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2005
    ShannonW wrote:
    there is this one too.
    Shoot! I saw the pics yesterady and didn't have the time to reply. Now I have the time & the pics are gone. headscratch.gif Anyhow Shannon I liked the shots.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited December 2, 2005
    Harryb wrote:
    Shoot! I saw the pics yesterady and didn't have the time to reply. Now I have the time & the pics are gone. headscratch.gif Anyhow Shannon I liked the shots.

Thanks, glad you liked them. I put them back up. I assumed they sucked b/c I didn't get any replies....wanted to take it down to save myself some embarrassmentrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2005
    ShannonW wrote:
    Thanks, glad you liked them. I put them back up. I assumed they sucked b/c I didn't get any replies....wanted to take it down to save myself some embarrassmentrolleyes1.gif
    Shannon,

Never be embarrassed by your pics. :nono A lack of response very often is because you're new and folks don't know you yet. My delayed response was more indicative of my laziness than a reflection on the quality of your pics.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2005
    Thanks again Harry, I know I am hesitant to comment b/c I don't think I am qualified but, I am working on being more confident. I wavier on a daily basis about my skills. Today I met with a wedding a client and got the job and was suprised that she picked me. I have to got to get more confident! I am actually glad I found this forum it is pushing me to shoot on a more regular basis. I love photography so much and photographing weddings even more. Ok I am rambling and It's almost 2 in the morning. Just wanted to say thanks.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2005
    You are shooting a wedding? And you don't think you are qualified to comment here?

YOU ARE!

nice leaf, nice take on the leaf.

The problem with the embarrassment factor is that once you start a thread, you can take everything off except the first post copy, WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

So, you can't just sneak off, only the moderators can delete that first post.
    That has bothered me in the past, too...........when I just wanted to find a hole to crawl in with my photo.

That is the downside, you can't sneak off.

I looked at your post yesterday, I think, I would have responded if it had been there. Still.

Am glad it is back, gotta keep the last leaf of the year!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2005
    Yes, very nice leaf shot. I like the "solitary" feel to it.
  • Options
    edited December 5, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    You are shooting a wedding? And you don't think you are qualified to comment here?

YOU ARE!

nice leaf, nice take on the leaf.

The problem with the embarrassment factor is that once you start a thread, you can take everything off except the first post copy, WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!

So, you can't just sneak off, only the moderators can delete that first post.
    That has bothered me in the past, too...........when I just wanted to find a hole to crawl in with my photo.

That is the downside, you can't sneak off.

I looked at your post yesterday, I think, I would have responded if it had been there. Still.

Am glad it is back, gotta keep the last leaf of the year!

ginger

Thanks Ginger. I always look at your pictures and like them. Your bird pictures lately are awesome!