Options

April Showers

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited April 11, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
April Showers in ND ... can't believe this white stuff is still falling from the sky.

i-tWPX3hP-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Were you going to show us?

Sam
  • Options
    PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Howdy Mary,

Please tell me again, why you Love the Great White North :D

Neat Shot !!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Gee, Mary. I'm going to quit teasing you about the weather you guys get. I'm fighting off 84 degrees today and I've been bitching about it. Seems like, between us two, it's either freeze or swelter.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Gads rolleyes1.gifWell ... its what nature does and does a lot out that way. I know your over it already mwink.gif but looking for warmer just any time now suits me too. Ours has been chilly high winds last 3 days and nights. However, like you are proving, there are still many pictures to take despite the weather.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    Sam wrote: »
    Were you going to show us?

Sam

Wish I could Sam. Just 15 minutes ago we had another group of Robins migrate through. No camera in hand .. just a shovel :cry
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    Panther wrote: »
    Howdy Mary,

Please tell me again, why you Love the Great White North :D

Neat Shot !!!

Can't tell ya why I love the Great White North .. any thoughts of 'love' have slipped my mind right now for ND :D:cry
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    Gee, Mary. I'm going to quit teasing you about the weather you guys get. I'm fighting off 84 degrees today and I've been bitching about it. Seems like, between us two, it's either freeze or swelter.

Tom

Tom could we switch our complaints for one day .. I'd love to complain about 84 degrees :D The old muscles are really getting tired of shoveling snow. This has been a terrible spring. Just doesn't seem to want to come.
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Gads rolleyes1.gifWell ... its what nature does and does a lot out that way. I know your over it already mwink.gif but looking for warmer just any time now suits me too. Ours has been chilly high winds last 3 days and nights. However, like you are proving, there are still many pictures to take despite the weather.

Gads is right rolleyes1.gifThis is what we get for laughing about the SD storm that dropped a foot of snow there, but missed us.

Yes there are still many photos to be taken no matter what kind of weather there is. Even windy days :D
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2013
    Dogdots wrote: »
    This is what we get for laughing about the SD storm that dropped a foot of snow there, but missed us. :D

Laughing.gif ... :D
    Yes! Do not laugh at such things. Its like gravity and attracts back to us. Careful careful with the powers that be bowdown.gif
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Laughing.gif ... :D
    Yes! Do not laugh at such things. Its like gravity and attracts back to us. Careful careful with the powers that be bowdown.gif

I learned my lesson :D