Options

Last Minute Senior (7 Pics)

Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
edited April 15, 2013 in People
Heh, since this young lady's last day of school is May 24th, she thought she should get her senior pictures done. She was a real trooper. 33 degrees, occasional snow showers and a bit of a breeze. She only complained about the cold once. When I reminded her that it was much warmer in July when everyone else had theirs done, with a wink, she never said another thing.

I'm not overjoyed with this set. First, my outdoor chops were really rusty as I hadn't done an outdoor session, except for a few beach snaps on a trip, since last October. Second, because of the glowing reviews given the 70-200 2.8 by Diva, Alex, Zoomer and others, I forced myself to do the entire session (except for the cheerleader pics) with the 70-200. I was uncomfortable most of the time. It felt as if I was standing at a urinal with someone else's equipment in my hand. :D

Really think I'm going to stick with the 105mm 2.8 / 35-70mm 2.8 two camera combo in the future.

Comments, critique, suggestions and flames are more than welcome.

Thanks for looking.

i-Ffs9trp-L.jpg

i-RNVcRBv-L.jpg

i-wRK4KfZ-L.jpg

i-WfnDgNW-L.jpg

i-Dtq84Ct-L.jpg

i-LL9qNFD-L.jpg

i-tzdZNQz-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2013
    These are great - whatchu on about?!??!! rolleyes1.gif

My only nit is the bright patch of light on her face in #4 - other than that, I think these are solid gold. thumb.gif
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2013
    Over all these are pretty darn nice......I agree with Diva on whatchu on about!!!!! I love how #4 is almost a 3D effect with the separation effect.
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2013
    Well thanks you two.

I just thought they lacked the "wow" factor that I wanted.