Options

is there a problem with uploaded pics processing ?

picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited April 20, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
only im trying to upload 2 stock pictures i always have on my galleries and both less than 1mb and they are just sitting there processing, tried several times and even deleted the gallery and started again with same issue.

im just about to head out on a shoot and will be returning with a 1000+ images today with people waiting to buy then tonight..

i hope this is just a minor glitch and will be sorted soon otherwise im in deep trouble come this evening!

http://picturebike.smugmug.com/Sports/Action-Park-20-4-2013/29004551_xxC9ZT#!i=2466676215&k=qFgcSQw

Comments

• Options
    edited April 20, 2013
    ok one now ok but took 15 min's normally takes seconds..
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2013
    Processing of photos and videos can take some time when we're busy with lots of uploads. As soon as it's done, the processing image thumbnail should be replaced by the actual image. Deleting and reuploading won't speed up the process so I would recommend that you just leave it be and check back later.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited April 20, 2013
    there both done now, my concern was theres an issue and i come home with a 1000 images later today and cant upload them. seems its not going to be an issue then. never had it before hence my concern...