Options

Canon 70-200 2.8 IS or 4.0 IS

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited May 1, 2013 in House of Canon
I am in the market for a lens! I am leaving for Africa next friday (yikes!) and I have no good lens. I am hoping to hear this weekend if I can get enough money to purchase one. I would love to have some options. If you have one for sale and I'd need it shipped pretty fast to AK. Let me know!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    jsinonjsinon Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2013
    I know you mentioned IS, but I have an f2.8 non IS I'm trying to sell. Great lens and the only reason I'm selling is with all the backpacking/hiking I'm doing it's just too heavy. I plan to replace it with an f4.

Let me know if you're at all interested.
    Jeff Sinon Photography - "Nature Through The Lens"
    FaceBook
    Twitter
    Blog
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2013
    I am interested. How much?
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2013
    I'm looking to get $975 for it. I'm at work right now, when I get home I can provide more details. Would it be possible for you to PM me your email address? That way we can discuss it more directly. Assuming that's a price you're comfortable with.

Thanks

Jeff
    FaceBook
    Twitter
    Blog
  • Options
    edited April 30, 2013
    Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I waited to long and don't think we'll have time to make any time of transaction before I leave so I just quickly rented a lens. When I come back though I'll still be looking to get something so maybe in the future we will talk again~!

Kelsey
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2013
    Prezwoodz wrote: »
    Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. I waited to long and don't think we'll have time to make any time of transaction before I leave so I just quickly rented a lens. When I come back though I'll still be looking to get something so maybe in the future we will talk again~!

Kelsey

I just wanted to let you know the lens has been sold. Have a good trip.
    FaceBook
    Twitter
    Blog