Creepy Guy In Car #5298

kixsandkixsand Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
edited April 29, 2013 in Street and Documentary
_DSC0477-Edit-XL.jpg
Darren

Comments

• mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    I do like the movement conveyed by the three people on the platform. I wonder If the rightmost partial person was cropped out if the face in the window would stand out a little more.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited April 29, 2013
    When I read the title, I had the idea that you had shot thousands of creepy guys in cars. lol3.gif

I think mayfly makes a good point about the person on the right, but a better solution would have been to be a bit closer when you shot.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    While slightly closer is almost always better, I still like the core composition. But a judicious crop around all edges to eliminate the man on the right, some of the dead space top and bottom and some of the pole on the left should help.
  • kixsandkixsand Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    Thanks for all the opinions on the crop...I will re-visit.
    Darren
  • kixsandkixsand Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2013
    Good call - I think it's a stronger image this way. Definitely brings the subject more into focus.

I was sort of married to the continuity of the stream of people flowing down the platform - of which that person on the right was an important part in my mind. I liked the idea of having that guy there just to imply that out of frame, the stream of people continues down the platform...

_DSC0477-Edit-2-XL.jpg
    Darren