Options

Idea for Challenge #53

FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited December 11, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
I took this today on the fly. Comments and critiques welcome. Thanks for looking.

Virginia

46689859-L.jpg

Email

Comments

• Options
    vandanavandana Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2005
    Flyinggina

It's pretty good ! nice sharp reflection, tight crop, sharp, nice exposure. I can't really find anything to improve in this particular pic. tho, for the challenge, maybe need a little more - maybe a different pose, some action, a different perspective. Try more, tho as i said, this is pretty good too.
  • Options
    edited December 6, 2005
    Thanks, Vandana, for your thoughtful comments which I think are right on. I am not going to enter this photo, which was taken on the fly at the woman's workplace and I wasn't really even thinking the challenge when I took it. She will get a kick out of it and that is enough, I think!! On reflection, rolleyes1.gif it doesn't do anything for me either as a challenge entry.

Thanks for commenting and confirming my thoughts. I appreciate your taking the time!

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2005
    Hi, Virginia
    I think this photo would be a great entry for the contest.
    most of the reflections in the contest so far are of non-moving
    reflections & a few birds reflecting.

Good Luck,
    Charles Cassidy,
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2005
    Good point, Charles. I'm surprised not to have seen more like it. ne_nau.gif Nevertheless, I have entered a bif photo (well a fake bif - guess you could even say two bifs ) because it was harder to capture and I got a kick out of taking it. The competition in this challenge is pretty tough, though, whether from a couple of spectacular bird shots or landscape captures, at least one of which takes my breath away. Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my picture of Norma. I appreciate it. :):

Virginia

P.S. I like your entry and it is for sure not a bird!! rolleyes1.gif
    Hi, Virginia
    I think this photo would be a great entry for the contest.
    most of the reflections in the contest so far are of non-moving
    reflections & a few birds reflecting.

Good Luck,
    Charles Cassidy,

Email