FS- Nikon D2H

2»

Comments

• Options
    woodraewoodrae Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 15, 2005
    Still no go
    Thanks, John. But...

I still am not seeing it. On my list, right after "Noise Reduction" and before "Other Properties" I get nothing. No title named "Camera Actuations." Nada.

Hmmm... will the program not list actuations if I send each photo through Photoshop, my standard practice with JPEGS? Any other thoughts?

Now, to get us back on thread, and a bump for ya: C'mon, people! Someone buy this guy's camera. It's a steal!
  • Options
    JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    woodrae wrote:
    Thanks, John. But...

I still am not seeing it. On my list, right after "Noise Reduction" and before "Other Properties" I get nothing. No title named "Camera Actuations." Nada.

Hmmm... will the program not list actuations if I send each photo through Photoshop, my standard practice with JPEGS? Any other thoughts?

Now, to get us back on thread, and a bump for ya: C'mon, people! Someone buy this guy's camera. It's a steal!
    Try dropping a jpeg directly on the program instead of running through PS, see if that helps.
  • Options
    MrBook2MrBook2 Registered Users Posts: 211 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2005
    So tempted...
    I would love to do this, but my D70 is actually all the camera I need right now. Great deal, but what I need is more glass, not more camera.

Good luck and I hope someone takes you up on this. Just give it a day or two more.

--Aaron

http://mrbook2.smugmug.com
    Nikon D200, usually with 18-200VR or 50mm f/1.8D
    Ubuntu 9.04, Bibblepro, GIMP, Argyllcms
    Blog at http://losthighlights.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 15, 2005
    MrBook2 wrote:
    I would love to do this, but my D70 is actually all the camera I need right now. Great deal, but what I need is more glass, not more camera.

Good luck and I hope someone takes you up on this. Just give it a day or two more.

--Aaron
    Thanks. I do have 2 people interested but both need a week, so we'll see. I'm patient :):
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 21, 2005
    John, sent you a PM yesterday. You got yer ears on?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited December 22, 2005
    Sorry DrIT, just got it. Having no internet access at home is really the pits! Need to find a new house soon.

Yes, the camera is still for sale though I am waiting on a decision.
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    I don't know if I'm being stupid or what...but I have to stick to the $1400 price because I don't make a lot of money from photography and I can't seem to justify to my wife that losing $600+ is normal for a camera body. Plus the stress and costs of moving to a new house (when we find it!) isn't helping.
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2005
    JohnR wrote:
    I don't know if I'm being stupid or what...but I have to stick to the $1400 price because I don't make a lot of money from photography and I can't seem to justify to my wife that losing $600+ is normal for a camera body. Plus the stress and costs of moving to a new house (when we find it!) isn't helping.
    lol3.gif

Hey, I'll talk to your wife if you can explain to MrsIt why I need to switch systems and get a pro-body when I don't make any money from photography.

I find the insanity plea usually works.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2005
    DrIt if you are changing systems drop me a PM with your lenses. :D
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• Options
    edited December 24, 2005