TinyTogger and I, doing portraits

Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
edited May 7, 2013 in People
So our next competition at camera club is mono portrait, so I took Ruby (TinyTogger) to the studio for some more lighting and photography practise. The only issue she has was her model was not the best model around, but he did his best and I think her portraits are pretty good. The editing on PS and using Nik Silver Efex Pro are all her own work.

I also include my two entries for comparison...:)

1. Diagonal Dad
8672440205_2aabed8df5_z.jpg
Diagonal Dad by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

2. Dad
8673542322_8179812fff_z.jpg
Dad by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

3. TinyTogger - a Portrait
8673495332_18b05c4f98_z.jpg
Ruby Mono Portrait by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

4. Rock Chick
8704329615_a523c8e1f0_z.jpg
Rock Chick by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

Let us know what you think. :)

EDIT: I should clarify that the Rock Chick is NOT TinyTogger playing the guitar in her pants, but actually a proper model. :)

Comments

• Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2013
    That last one of "rock chick" should have matted prints for sale in LOTS of places.

Exceptional in my eye.
  • Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2013
    That last one of "rock chick" should have matted prints for sale in LOTS of places.

Exceptional in my eye.

Thank you. I shall have a word with the model and see if she fancies a share in sales. :)
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2013
    If TinyTogger maintains her learning curve she will a world renowned photographer by the are of 12.

Sam
  • Bend The LightBend The Light Registered Users Posts: 1,887 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2013
    Sam wrote: »
    If TinyTogger maintains her learning curve she will a world renowned photographer by the are of 12.

Sam

Ha ha, maybe. I do know that this Saturday we are going to the YPU assembly (the YPU is the Yorkshire Photographic Union, of which all clubs in the Yorkshire reagon are part) for Ruby to collect either a certificate or a trophy...not sure which. :)

But she is now recognised at Regional Level, if not national or international. :)