Options

K&K: Beautiful Texas Country Wedding

p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
edited June 12, 2013 in Weddings
I've been lucky enough to have a few weddings recently that were "off the beaten path" as far as venues go. Makes me realize how much a location can help with the quality of the photos. I love the feel of this set and wish that every wedding could go as smoothly and wonderfully as this one!

You can see the rest of the images on MY BLOG!

i-SWRZSH5-X2.jpg
i-QqgXfqp-X2.jpg
i-sgjPwrt-X2.jpg
i-JhdZGvt-X2.jpg
i-8cHxWnR-XL.jpg
i-V2VctsB-X2.jpg
i-NwJTf6S-X2.jpg
i-xw6rgmq-X2.jpg
i-HxdM3s3-X2.jpg
i-Kx4qwg9-X2.jpg
i-NLr56X4-XL.jpg
i-vfLVtdr-X2.jpg
i-PCVgRMm-XL.jpg
i-29z43cw-X2.jpg
i-h2wtLh9-X2.jpg
i-57ZP7c5-XL.jpg
i-TvCVJV6-X2.jpg
i-DScsp9H-X2.jpg
i-CP7VJ66-X2.jpg
i-HMmqMnh-X2.jpg
i-dZCCCT2-X2.jpg
i-2rmCtcp-XL.jpg
i-SP2Fz7T-X2.jpg
i-VLGBtHB-XL.jpg
i-zftg8nn-XL.jpg
i-bhhR9tn-X2.jpg
i-jHdzzFg-X2.jpg
i-BfGZJMP-XL.jpg
i-TDddMDD-XL.jpg
i-7nqtWgJ-X2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    daniel212daniel212 Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    CoWishing you a happy marriage life with never ending journey of happiness, love and joy! On this special day my prayers are for you and may this love from all people accompany you throughout life.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Nice shoot! It tells a story in a very successful way. Congrats.
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2013
    Pretty darned good.
    Who wouldn't like these...nice shooting.

Some of my favorites:

7. Love it...nice portrait...well done.
    11. Setup, scene, composition...well done...and I'm not one to like back shots. It just grabbed my eye when I first saw it.
    19. Very nice...keepsake...
    24. Just lovely...what a shot...nice post processing...nice composition...great shot good job. My top pick for best in show...along with 19.
    26. Rings and things...good captures
    29. From an artistic standpoint...really nice. I like.

Nit: Half length shots in forest...what a backdrop...I, personally, would like to see these in full length showing off her dress and a bit more of the ambience of the location, (same for him) which I might add that that you took great advantage of in some of my favorite shots. This set should put you in real demand, if you already aren't...

My reasoning, is that if you get in too tight, then where was the shot taken. If you have to look to the body of work to figure that out, then maybe, more background would be better. And, you probably have more of what I'm talking about, but just FYI to those who are reading this post.

Thanks for sharing.

Just my two pennies.

Ed
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    p27rpyp27rpy Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2013
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Who wouldn't like these...nice shooting.

Some of my favorites:

7. Love it...nice portrait...well done.
    11. Setup, scene, composition...well done...and I'm not one to like back shots. It just grabbed my eye when I first saw it.
    19. Very nice...keepsake...
    24. Just lovely...what a shot...nice post processing...nice composition...great shot good job. My top pick for best in show...along with 19.
    26. Rings and things...good captures
    29. From an artistic standpoint...really nice. I like.

Nit: Half length shots in forest...what a backdrop...I, personally, would like to see these in full length showing off her dress and a bit more of the ambience of the location, (same for him) which I might add that that you took great advantage of in some of my favorite shots. This set should put you in real demand, if you already aren't...

My reasoning, is that if you get in too tight, then where was the shot taken. If you have to look to he body of work to figure that out, then maybe, more background would be better. And, you probably have more of what I'm talking about, but just FYI to those who are reading this post.

Thanks for sharing.

Just my two pennies.

Ed

Great CC! I agree with you on the lack of some full-length shots in the forest. I agree with you completely - I have become pretty attached to my 85 1.4, but sometimes use it when a wider shot would be more appropriate. This set compelled me to finally pull the trigger on a 35mm 1.4, so I am looking forward to capturing some wider shots at my next weddings!
  • Options
    dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Excellent job capturing this!

Website
    My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
    5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
    | 580EX II & 430EX