Options

Canon 1D Mark III (NOS)

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited May 15, 2013 in House of Canon
I am offering for sale a 1D Mark III which is effectively new, old stock. It is a complete package in new condition with fewer than several hundred shutter actuations. It was the "display case" model I maintained before tucking it away into storage and becoming preoccupied by other pursuits. It is, for all practical intents and purposes, brand new.

The camera is available for sale and shipping within the contiguous 48 states via PayPal payment. Sale and shipping to other world markets is possible via direct payment. Local purchases available within Metro New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.

I have an extensive dealings history with an impeccable reputation for integrity, value and satisfaction. Inquiries and welcome and reasonable offers considered.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 7, 2013
    Buy with confidence from man-of-mystery Remford! He sold me a gorgeous copy of the 135L at a very favorable price, new in box, and all was exactly as described.
  • Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2013
    Asking Price?
    it's traditional at DGrin to post an asking price ...

(I know that I blow right by postings without them)
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2013
    divamum wrote: »
    Buy with confidence from man-of-mystery Remford! He sold me a gorgeous copy of the 135L at a very favorable price, new in box, and all was exactly as described.

"Man-of-mystery"? Hasn't Austin Powers sewn-up that bag?

Though technically, he's the International Man of Mystery. I s'pose we wouldn't run afoul of any copyrights or trademarks if I were merely the Domestic one. Let's consider him to be my "grey market" counterpart. :)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad your 135L is serving you well.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!
  • Options
    MntnKarieMntnKarie Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited May 13, 2013
    What is the PRICE? Just wondering :)
  • Options
    KyTomKyTom Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    Price? Maybe that's where the "mystery" comes in......:)
    www.tommybartleyphotography.com
    Canon 1D Marklll; Canon 60D; Tamron 28-75 f2.8; Canon 50 f1.4; Canon 70-200 f4.0; Canon 15-85 IS; Sigma 15 f2.8; Canon 580 ll flash; Canon 430 flash; Canon ST-E2 Transmitter; Various filters, bags and diffusers.