a re shoot taking on the advice from the forum cand c please guys thanks

skippy77skippy77 Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
edited May 10, 2013 in People

Comments

• skippy77skippy77 Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
  • RidgetopRidgetop Registered Users Posts: 214 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    Warning: This critique is coming from an amateur that so far has been afraid to post anything peoplewise here (I'm more of an odd ball city stuff photog).

I love #2. Good lighting, love the water, love her pose.

#1, I don't like her legs being the dominant foreground. I think I would have swung them back more to show some lower bikini and more upper leg on her underneath leg. Edit: IMO you did nail the lighting here, but not sure of the shadows under her eyes. Not sure if it actually hurts the shot though.

#3, Not bad, but I would have liked her looking up a little bit more so I could see more of her neck. Also, shooting higher maybe would have put the blue wave horizon above her head instead of through her ears.

#4, I like the pose but don't like the background. I think a reflector camera left to bring out a little more light on her left camera side would have been good.

Again, no expert here. Just someone that loves people photography and is still trying to learn to be a people photog.
  • Don KondraDon Kondra Registered Users Posts: 630 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    Have you considered being more engaging with your model ?

A smile does wonders...

Cheers, Don
  • skippy77skippy77 Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    lol we had a great laugh that is about it for her smile i did get a hot of her jumping and laughuing