Options

Smugmug Pro Photo Album Service

vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
edited May 10, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am doing more and more events that require I put together an photo album for the client. Weddings receptions, party events and so on.....

Can I incorporate an album service within their proof gallery or BUY section?

I came across ZOOKIE PRO and ZOHO Design.

Do I add these services in the price list?

I need to come up with a ball park package price within a very short time.

Any ideas?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    At this time, the album design services are only available to the logged-in account owner. It's not possible for visitors to access these services at this time, so it's not possible to set custom pricing for album design services via the SmugMug shopping cart. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

One workaround might be to add a PayPal/Google Checkout customization to your site, which can allow you to accept a payment from a client, outside of the SmugMug shopping cart. Using this customization, you could accept a payment from a client for album design services, though it would be up to you to handle the actual album design aspect.
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2013
    thanks Josh.

The gig would be I wouldn't have goods to show the client samples of the product.

The client would choose a favorites gallery with lets say 45 images, then I would then somehow pick all the customizations for them....UGGGG....I will have to see if Zookie has a client side login so they could make some choices , not site unseen if I did everything....yikes-i'd choose paisley and tie dye....lol