Anonymous Cuban?

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited May 16, 2013 in People
Posted in another thread, but to make sure you see it: you've been so quiet lately I'm worried. Everything ok in your world? Check in .... :lust

Comments

• BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2013
    Agree with Diva. WASSSUPPP??
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2013
    Judging by the fact that the occasional presence (as now, in fact) of his username indicates someone keeps logging in / out ... the situation is unlikely to be as drastic/tragic as one that happened to me about 10 yrs ago. I was in regular contact with the owner (US) of a site who'd made me admin. Comms stopped abruptly one day and it wasn't until many yrs later I found out both he + partner had been killed in an RTA with a drunk driver ...

pp
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    ^
    was this supposed to make us feel better?

I am with Diva on this one.
    Bring back Alex!

I do see that he'd logged in today, so I suppose he's just busy with life.
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    Hey all. Well, it's nice to see that you guys miss me!!!

Everything is fine. Great actually. I've just been extremely busy at work... upcoming launch of a project I've been managing for for the last 7 months and to top it off, I have a house full of 7 of my wife's family visiting from the Philippines. Between work and playing good host, I've only had time to drop by occasionally to lurk and make sure you guys are all behaving.

I've been shooting too but unfortunately, I've missed a few days here and there of my 365 project. I also have a shoot coming up on Saturday. I'll be sure to update my 365 thread and also post some shots from the shoot early next week.

Again, thanks so much for the concern. Everything is awesome.

OH.. and I've also been hitting the gym extra hard so that's kept me tied up too. Have put on about 25 pounds since mid January. Now I got to get rid of the little belly that I always get when I bulk. So I'll drastically carb deprived for the next 4-6 weeks. 25 grams a day and that makes me quite loopy so I'm going on record now in saying and can't be held accountable for anything silly that I may say.

- Alex
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    bulk and cut!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Alex gettin huge son. Big man on campus, watch out!!
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Well PHEW. iloveyou.gif Glad to know you've just been busy!!