QVMS Competition Dance 2013

DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
edited May 13, 2013 in People
OK, so I know this is a bit over the top, and that this is a recycled background, but most of the kids haven't seen the background, and there is only so much time as the school year winds down. That being said, depicted here is our Competition Dance Team. I have until Tuesday night to work out any final issues as they do their final performance on Tuesday night and that is when I will get to talk to the parents about photos of their kids. I've done a number of individual shots, but given the time investment I'm waiting until orders come in to do any further work on those.

I was a bit bleary eyed last night as I was working on it. PS had crashed earlier in the day and I had to rebuild a couple of hours of stuff. So I'm sure I have been loooooking at it for tooooo long and have missed something obvious... :huh

Anyway, thoughts?

i-kV9d7Cg-X2.jpg
Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com

Comments

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2013
    I think it is fantastic. They only nit is the two center dances seem to have their faces distorted by the rays of light.
  • sellissellis Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2013
    I agree about the light rays distorting the faces, if it were my child I wouldn't be happy with how that looks. I'm also not sure about the shadows. It doesn't look like the girls are jumping and yet their shadows don't connect to their feet.
  • DreadnoteDreadnote Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2013
    Hackbone wrote: »
    I think it is fantastic. They only nit is the two center dances seem to have their faces distorted by the rays of light.
    sellis wrote: »
    I agree about the light rays distorting the faces, if it were my child I wouldn't be happy with how that looks. I'm also not sure about the shadows. It doesn't look like the girls are jumping and yet their shadows don't connect to their feet.

Good pointers! thumb.gif Thanks guys. I'll try to work on that this afternoon.
    Sports, Dance, Portraits, Events... www.jasonhowardking.com