Options

Track - SMAC Conference Championships

OldGuyOldGuy Registered Users Posts: 301 Major grins
edited May 17, 2013 in Sports
Kalamazoo Loy Norrix hosted the SMAC Conference meet last week.

Here are a few from the cold, cloudy, misty, etc. etc. event.:rolleyes

DSC_2838a-L.jpg

DSC_2884a-L.jpg

DSC_2902a-L.jpg

DSC_2860a-L.jpg

DSC_2928a-L.jpg

DSC_2984a-L.jpg

DSC_2952a-L.jpg

DSC_3038a-L.jpg

DSC_3085a-L.jpg

DSC_3133a-L.jpg

C&C Always Welcome...

Regards,

Comments

• Options
    jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2013
    Really nice take! I love the expressions on the guys in the top shots, and glad to see you chose more flattering shots of the women below. (In my experience, teenage girls just hate shots where there faces are all scrunched up!) Timing and composition are wonderful.

I did my first track meet last weekend, but nothing as lovely as this.
  • Options
    PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2013
    Nice work. Can definitely tell you are fighting a gray day. I agree with previous on the expressions. I think I would crop the two shotputters right tight on the faces. Don't need to see their feet, a scrunched face and steel ball tucked in tells that story. thumb.gif
  • Options
    OldGuyOldGuy Registered Users Posts: 301 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2013
    jhefti wrote: »
    Really nice take! I love the expressions on the guys in the top shots, and glad to see you chose more flattering shots of the women below. (In my experience, teenage girls just hate shots where there faces are all scrunched up!) Timing and composition are wonderful.

I did my first track meet last weekend, but nothing as lovely as this.

Thanks John, how about posting some of you work.:D
    Nice work. Can definitely tell you are fighting a gray day. I agree with previous on the expressions. I think I would crop the two shotputters right tight on the faces. Don't need to see their feet, a scrunched face and steel ball tucked in tells that story. thumb.gif

Thanks Jeff, I did consider cropping tighter, but I did lose some image quality.

Regards,