Options

Spring in Moscow with SONY-Minolta MF 135F28 [T4.5] STF lens

stphotographystphotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited May 17, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
This lens has no focus confirmation. The only way to confirm focus automatically is to use SONY a99 camera having focus picking feature in electronic viewfinder. My camera is still SONY a850. :-)

Blossoming apple tree
062_spring_apple_rose_blossom-M.jpg

059_spring_bride-M.jpg

Cherry Blossom
041_spring_cherry_blossom-M.jpg

Malfunction
photographers_malfunction-M.jpg

May on the move
street_tales_summer_on_the_move-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2013
    Nice photos! I watched Scott Robert Lim on Creative Live earlier this week, and he uses the Sony a99, and from what I gathered, that the electronic viewfinder is Live View. When you make exposure setting changes, you see the effect of those changes in the view finder, which I think is a very nice feature. He also stated a few years from now they will have a new system that will eliminate the shutter all together by just turning the sensor on and off.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    stphotographystphotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2013
    Gary752 wrote: »
    Nice photos! I watched Scott Robert Lim on Creative Live earlier this week, and he uses the Sony a99, and from what I gathered, that the electronic viewfinder is Live View. When you make exposure setting changes, you see the effect of those changes in the view finder, which I think is a very nice feature. He also stated a few years from now they will have a new system that will eliminate the shutter all together by just turning the sensor on and off.

GaryB

In 2014 we all shall see some new photocameras from SONY. May be there would be no mirror anymore. Why do you need a mirror if you can send image from the sensor directly to electronic viewfinder and Live View?
    Let us see...