Keep it down, will you?

FloodFlood Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited May 17, 2013 in Street and Documentary
My first dGrin photo post, Istanbul, Turkey.

DSCF5632.jpg

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 15, 2013
    Welcome to Dgrin! Great shot. I'm sure that is what the cat is thinking! thumb.gif

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Excellent first post, and welcome! This goes to show how other nations are more advanced than the USA. Obviously, they figured out how to place public phones in strategic locations so that everyone does not have to have their own phone to buy and carry around... mwink.gif

I do like the implied connection between the person and cat. Two thoughts: have you considered a square crop, eliminating the right 1/3 or so (but losing the cab reflection). Also, it is a little muddy and I suggest seeing if bringing up the brightness up some will eliminate the whites looking grey.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited May 17, 2013
    Welcome, wave.gif. Nice capture.
    rainbow wrote: »
    I do like the implied connection between the person and cat. Two thoughts: have you considered a square crop, eliminating the right 1/3 or so (but losing the cab reflection). Also, it is a little muddy and I suggest seeing if bringing up the brightness up some will eliminate the whites looking grey.
    15524779-Ti.gif on both counts.