Problem changing plans

AllenCWAllenCW Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited May 16, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I tried to change plans from the "professional" to the "power". Smugmug would not let me until I updated my credit card info.

After I updated my credit card info, Smugmug again would not let me downgrade to the "power" because you apparently need my I-9 from sales I did over 3 years ago. I don't care about the few dollars, I JUST WANT TO DOWNGRADE.

I am posting this here because the last time I contacted the "support heros" (1 1/2 years ago), it was over 72 hours until someone got back with me. I can't wait that long because my account is supposed to renew tomorrow and I DO NOT want to pay $250yr (from $150) for hardly using this website.

Is there anyone here that can take care of this today please?

PS. I sent an email to help@smugmug.com (case #440215), and have not heard from anyone directly, just an automated response.

Thank you,
Allen

Comments

• TysaxTysax Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2013
    Hi Allen,

We would prefer to handle account downgrades on the helpdesk instead of this public forum. Please email us at help@smugmug.com and you will receive a response in less than a hour.

Case #440215 was answered 41 minutes ago at 3:24 PM, PST by our Support hero, Samuel. The response was not automated.

We'll be standing by.