Options

New to forum

cynthianncynthiann Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited May 24, 2013 in Wildlife
Would love to get some thoughts on my bird gallery... :lust Here is my most recent addition http://www.on-sightphotography.com/Nature/Wildlife/4652246_zF6srm#!i=2528508772&k=KzQ72cb

Comments

• Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2013
    Hi Cynthiann, something's weird on your Smugmug site. I see frames and text, but I can't see images. I've tried Chrome, Safari and IE, but nada. Do you have some sort of super privacy button enabled in your gallery settings??
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2013
    No, I don't, and it's doing the same thing to me. I don't think it was like this earlier today and I haven't messed around with the customization, so, that's weird...
  • Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    Smugmug Heroes. NOW!
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    Iguqalmente, Cynthiann, I see nothing, either.
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2013
    I looked at this when first posted and saw pics - a (slightly?) re-arranged version of the previous gallery - which I made comments about at the time.

Now, I see empty frames for the specific new gallery link ... and the circulating snail of time passing when trying the main site link :)

pp
  • Options
    edited May 24, 2013
    Yeah, currently having some weird technical problems with SM. On top of what you're mentioning, the navbar is (after a few clicks) reverting back to before I made some changes. And some recent picture additions are disappearing. Currently having it looked at. Def weird!

And thanks for commenting on my gallery. I can't wait to see it!, lol. Will be my first. :)