Memorial day weekend, wedding 1 of 2

nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
edited June 15, 2013 in Weddings
I decided to sit down and finish the first of two weddings i shot last weekend. Hubby took the kids down the shore for the weekend, so i hope to get the other one done by sunday...Hope is the key word :dunno

This is Chloe and Brad. Brad has a cute little girl, and Chloe is a great step-momma to her. The winds were blowing hard so we had to do everything indoors. A few from the blog... http://www.shillidayphotography.com/blog/?p=375

PS. i rented a D4 for this wedding and now i really want one :)

i-qkmBvj4-L.jpg

i-L2RGZ3q-L.jpg

i-6q3Pdqv-L.jpg

i-cR3h74F-L.jpg

i-NmsNvHc-L.jpg

i-WfmQpgd-L.jpg

i-PwDzPQR-L.jpg

i-QjtjqHx-L.jpg

i-tQ58XTV-L.jpg

i-DVVQzBQ-L.jpg

i-68dJFR5-L.jpg

i-R99WRGM-L.jpg

i-6vh5ZPR-L.jpg

i-CSjfLfp-L.jpg

i-PRPFHFB-L.jpg

i-rW6wtqC-L.jpg

i-GBDtLSC-L.jpg

i-mSDCKPR-L.jpg

and one photobooth shot for a laugh...
i-nkHXJcX-L.jpg
Nicole
D3, and other Nikon goodies
Shilliday Photography
Blog
Facebook

Comments

• VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2013
    the color tones in this set are wonderbar!!! Stunning. awesome set. So the D4 made a lot of difference??
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2013
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    the color tones in this set are wonderbar!!! Stunning. awesome set. So the D4 made a lot of difference??

I also should have said i rented the 85mm too. so, between those two, and the D3 with the 24-70 i was happy. I think the D4 is even better in low light, yet the D3 is great too. And the colors seemed a little brighter. I wish i had more time to play with it.

and Thanks!
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2013
    I love your processing in this set. So bright and breezy feeling.

The potty in the shot with the flowergirl shocked me... you did such a great job of not showing it in the first bit, when it did show up I had to go back and see if it was indeed the same room.

(Let me just say how lucky you are to have bridal preps in rooms like that. In Alaska that type of place has yet to be built.)

Lovely lovely work.
    edited June 1, 2013
    I love your processing in this set. So bright and breezy feeling.

The potty in the shot with the flowergirl shocked me... you did such a great job of not showing it in the first bit, when it did show up I had to go back and see if it was indeed the same room.

(Let me just say how lucky you are to have bridal preps in rooms like that. In Alaska that type of place has yet to be built.)

Lovely lovely work.

Thanks Heather. The room is fantastic, yet it is an old manor house bathroom. They cover the potty with a very modern black and white screen, which i think looks like crap. So, I just shoot without it and hope for the best :) . I do try to keep it out of most shots but i love the light from the huge window.

you might not have bridal prep rooms, but you do have ALASKA! HA! :D
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • dawssvtdawssvt Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Are the shots of the couple on the stairs naturally lit or do you have an external light source? EXCELLENT work!

Website
    My Smugmug

My Canon Gear:
    5DMII | 24-105mm f/4L | 45mm TS/E | 135mm f/2.0L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS | 50mm f/1.4
    | 580EX II & 430EX

edited June 15, 2013
    dawssvt wrote: »
    Are the shots of the couple on the stairs naturally lit or do you have an external light source? EXCELLENT work!

Thanks. The steps inmages were all natural light. It was a huge manor house lobby.
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook