Options

Nikon 300 2.8 VR II, D7100, D800, 1.7xII, SB-910

bipockbipock Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
edited June 7, 2013 in Nikon Land
After a brief stint with Nikon, I've decided that I prefer the Canon system. All of this gear was bought new in the last 3 months and has been taken exceptional care of.

All prices are shipped. Payment fees are extra. I will also accept a bank check or USPS MO.

Pics of the D7100, flash and TC can be seen here. Pics of the D800 and 300 will be up shortly.

I can provide extensive photography related for other sales if you are interested.

Nikon 300 2.8 VR II - Newest version. Extremely sharp and in the same condition it was received in when bought new. Handles a 1.4x exceptionally well and the 1.7xII very good. Includes hard case, both feet, hood cover and original box. Body and glass are spotless. Receipt will be included.

$5000 shipped SOLD. Full price payment will get you the 1.7x II for free.

D7100 - Bought new and used for under 400 clicks. Spotless condition with everything a new one would include. Receipt will be included. AF has been snappy and accurate. Will include a wireless remote trigger and 32gb Sandisk SD card.

$1050 shipped.

D800 - Bought new. Just under 1100 clicks. Includes everything a new one would come with. Manuals have not been opened. Will come with a Promaster wired trigger.

$2400 shipped PENDING

SB-910 - Bought new. Comes with all accessories. The flash took a spill off my D800 and has some scratches on the side. Functions perfectly and damage is only cosmetic.

SOLD.

1.7x TC-e II - Very little use, maybe 2-3 times for short durations. I got pretty good quality out of it with regards to pictures. YMMV. Everything a new one would come with.

$385 shipped SOLD or free with the 300 and full price payment.

Comments