Upcoming FREE workshops on lighting

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited June 20, 2013 in Technique
Just to let everyone know, Creative Live will be having lighting workshops from 6/12 thru 6/16. For more information go to their calendar page and click on each day and enroll in the workshop(s) of your choice. If you enroll in them, sometimes they give free bonus material that you can download after the workshop is over. If you enjoyed the workshop, you can purchase it, so that you can either watch it anytime online, or download it to your computer. If you like FREE workshops, then add the calendar page to your favorites and check back each month to see what workshops they are offering.

PS: If you miss it live, they always rebroadcast that days workshop up until the next one is about to begin. They usually start at 9am Pacific Time, or 12 noon EST.

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2013
    Sweet! I missed the lighting class live. It's great that you can go back in time and watch recorded sessions.

Looking ahead at the calendar, there are quite a few that I would love to attend.
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2013
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    Sweet! I missed the lighting class live. It's great that you can go back in time and watch recorded sessions.

Looking ahead at the calendar, there are quite a few that I would love to attend.

If you don't get to watch it live, they always keep replaying it till the next workshop starts. If you decide you want to purchase that particular workshop, you can usually buy it at the discounted price as long as they are still replaying it. After the next workshop starts, it goes to the full price.

Right now there is one on Lightroom 5.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2013
    I caught at least some of each workshop and they were excellent. It is hard to set aside an uninterrupted couple of days to hide in the office and watch start-finish, especially with the time difference between coasts. :(
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2013
    I've purchased a couple courses through CreativeLive and they are pretty much all fantastic. Even their newer business type courses are excellent. I always work during the day when they are on live, so I'm glad they do a free re-broadcast of the day in the afternoon/evening for me on the west coast. Allows me to watch the majority of them and decide if it's worth investing to re-watch as needed.