Fair

SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited June 14, 2013 in Street and Documentary
_6083734-L.jpg
Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951

Comments

• lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    _6083734-L.jpg
    I noticed you post images on here from time time but you never comment on other posts. Why is that and what is the purpose ?
  • SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2013
    For what it's worth I've looked back through my last twenty posts and they are split equally between images I've posted and comments I've made on other's images. That seems like a pretty balanced approach to me.

My philosophy has been to only make comments when I think I've something useful to say and only post images that I think have some merit.

I've been a member of this forum for nearly four years without my 'purpose' being questioned. I'm sorry you feel that way. Clearly it's time for me to move on.
    Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2013
    For what it's worth I've looked back through my last twenty posts and they are split equally between images I've posted and comments I've made on other's images. That seems like a pretty balanced approach to me.

My philosophy has been to only make comments when I think I've something useful to say and only post images that I think have some merit.

I've been a member of this forum for nearly four years without my 'purpose' being questioned. I'm sorry you feel that way. Clearly it's time for me to move on.

It is only a question and an observation, I don't have any feelings about it one way or the other but it appears to me that the majority of posts have been originated by you. Thank you for your posts I get a lot of pleasure viewing them so I hope you keep posting. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.