Swartzy Returns

SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
edited June 24, 2013 in Weddings
Hi Gang,

I haven't been here too much lately.........been reading and viewing but have been out of my mind busy..........anyway......below are some shots of last week's wedding.

i-C3HmCL3-L.jpg

i-N6GMTcH-L.jpg

i-cMjR99z-L.jpg

i-DCWTkp8-L.jpg

i-PQ7VN4V-L.jpg

#6 (yes, softened and glowed on purpose)

i-QLzQdzn-L.jpg

i-PRd5b4T-L.jpg

#9 (The Dress)

i-SVj5Q9R-L.jpg

#10 (The Bride)

i-LsGbVPd-XL.jpg

#11 (The Cover Shot)

i-qBmbJfW-XL.jpg

Thanks for Looking :lust
Swartzy:
NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
www.daveswartz.com
Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552

Comments

• BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    2/10/11 teh hotness, love brides that have their smile AND their stinky face down.
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Wow! Long time no forum!
    I think a lot of us old grinners read a lot but don't post as much... Busy busy, doing the stuff!

In 5... where did you hide the light on the groom's face? Is it out of frame or just behind the bride?

11 is pretty great! Wish there weren't a car in the background, but I don't shoot weddings in the city much, so who am I to talk about that, hehe.
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Wow! Long time no forum!
    I think a lot of us old grinners read a lot but don't post as much... Busy busy, doing the stuff!

In 5... where did you hide the light on the groom's face? Is it out of frame or just behind the bride?

11 is pretty great! Wish there weren't a car in the background, but I don't shoot weddings in the city much, so who am I to talk about that, hehe.

FRED!!!!! :)

Long time no see you too. Light just out of frame, zoomed, +1. Was thinking of removing the car but then again, decided to leave it as it is in the city...Laughing.gif

Yes, entirely too much going on these days and not enough forum time. Miss chatting with everyone and don't know who else may still be around. I do read things from time to time but not much chance to post. We have the company of course which keeps us busy and some photo shoots here and there as well. Thanks so much for dropping by :)
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Nothing much to say other than HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hope life is treating you well, Swartzy!!!
    edited June 12, 2013
    divamum wrote: »
    Nothing much to say other than HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Hope life is treating you well, Swartzy!!!

DIVA !!!!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO back atcha..........things are well, grandkids growing like weeds...will have to grab some shots and post them......they are a hoot.....we have 4 now with #5 on the way in December......Papa staying busy but don't see them as often as I would like.

Glad to see you're still here!clap.gif
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2013
    Hey man, it's been a while! Good to see you're still shooting weddings. :-)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
    edited June 12, 2013
    Hey man, it's been a while! Good to see you're still shooting weddings. :-)

=Matt=

Hey Matt....thanks..yes, been away far too long. I love the wedding shoots but have slowed down since we have a manufacturing company to attend to daily......Trying to line up some landscaping shots soon....with the super moon coming on the 23rd?

Still doing some portraiture as well but never enough to satisfy me. I'll try to hang around here more often as I love to see everyone's work.thumb.gif
    Swartzy:
    www.daveswartz.com
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2013
    #4 is magic! I like the angle from where #1 was taken!!
  • JoopJoop Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited June 13, 2013
    G'day,
    Beautiful Bride and photo, s
    Gr Joop (JPC)
    Sorry for my poor English
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2013
    Good to have you back. I see that you're from Minneapolis. My wife's sister and her family moved there a year or so ago. Her husband and his family are from there.

BTW...nice set...as usual...
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed