Fri night Rugby

bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
edited June 19, 2013 in Sports
Here's a few images shot on Fri. Kind regards Graham.
GAC_5156copy_zpse56c2ee0.jpg
GAC_5063copy_zpscc23c956.jpg
GA2_7925copy_zpsd761fa21.jpg
GAC_5097copy_zpsef879361.jpg
GA2_7898copy_zpsb0937f77.jpg
Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/

Comments

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2013
    Under the lights? Nice exposures and color on these, very crisp. Interesting set in that they are all frozen in very unusual positions and contortions. Some you can't imagine the motion that got the body into that instant like 1 and 3. Shots that you just know the next instant is a painful crash. thumb.gif
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2013
    Thank you for your input Photogbikerthumb.gif I tried for a tackling theme with #3 going down early:D. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

• jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2013
    I think I asked you about that outrageous watermark before, it's a shame you have to do that. I wish you could use an attractive watermark that compliments your photos and doesn't render them unenjoyable, and serves as free advertising for you when they inevitably get stolen.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2013
    Hi Jack,

I'm sorry for the watermark fella but it's not my decision!, The Governing body of Professional Rugby dictates that a "broad prominant watermark must cover the image if used on any forums" that's why I chose a plain font so as to try not to destract from what's left to be seenne_nau.gif. It's either this or not be allowed to show my images.
    I cover Professional Soccer too including internationals but am not allowed under any circumstances to show my images anywhere such is the strict Football's media code here in the UK unless as a tearsheet from the papers! which @ 72 dpi would be a crap alternative anyway. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited June 19, 2013
    I think I asked you about that outrageous watermark before, it's a shame you have to do that. I wish you could use an attractive watermark that compliments your photos and doesn't render them unenjoyable, and serves as free advertising for you when they inevitably get stolen.

I know we've had this discussion before. And as much as we may not like them, they are what they are and for what ever reason.

Let's please just move on.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?