Options

Ordered 2 copies of same image with different croping

LCPHOTOLCPHOTO Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited June 19, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi,
Some one just ordered a photo but they want to different versions of cropping a horizontal cropping and a regular vertical cropping, original photo is vertical (portrait)
I told them to just do the cropping they want , to order 2 copies and that I would adjust the one that they want vertical, but the system won't let me. help please!

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2013
    Hi

We would have to cancel the order. Then they would have to order the photo as two separate items. One with the cropping set as portrait, and the other with it set to landscape. If you wish to have the order canceled, please shoot us an email at the help desk with the order number, and we'll get i canceled for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Cheers,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    LCPHOTOLCPHOTO Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited June 19, 2013
    It didn't let my client make the order as 2 different items, what I'm going to have to do is make a copy of the photo and have them order 2, it is a hassle though, not for me but for my client.

Thanks!
    Luis

We would have to cancel the order. Then they would have to order the photo as two separate items. One with the cropping set as portrait, and the other with it set to landscape. If you wish to have the order canceled, please shoot us an email at the help desk with the order number, and we'll get i canceled for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Cheers,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 19, 2013
    Hi Luis,
    To clarify, on each item ordered the cropping can be adjusted individually. What you cannot do, is replace different items ordered of the same photo with different versions. Each photo can only be replaced by one version that will be used on all items ordered for a photo.
    If you'd like to offer different versions of one photo, you would need to upload those as different photos to your gallery for your client to order.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero