Options

Nikkor 300mm 2.8 D II

TheScottyJTheScottyJ Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited July 18, 2013 in Nikon Land
TRADED for D800 + cash
I lurk to learn and enjoy your pictures. I join to sell. Lame, right? Maybe now I have an account I'll actually get in on the challenges and such. Anywho...

Nikkor 300mm 2.8 D II.
$3200

Not totally sure on the age of this lens, as I'm not the original owner.
Produced between 2001-2004

Item Description:
This Lens looks almost new, as the photos show. This, the last model before nikon added VR, is crystal clear and just superb to shoot with.
KEH Rating is between LN- and EX+I think.
The barrel is without flaw, as is the glass. Only issue; the screw for the hood is slightly stripped.
I blame my brother. *grumble grumble hamfisted canon shooter...*
Comes with the soft shell case, hood, and 52mm NC filter in the tray.
Learn more here:
http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/lens/singlefocal/Telephoto/af-s_300mmf_28d_if_2/

MSRP Prices & Locations:
The only other option I can find is on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-IF-ED-AF-S-Nikkor-300mm-F-2-8-D-II-Lens-Grey-Finish-EX-/300915095511?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item460feff7d7
It looks worse, costs more, and is in Hong Kong. Huh.

Fees/Shipping Disclosure:
Paypal is good. Checks of any sort will be held; item shipped upon funds clearing.
Shipping/insurance is at buyer's expense. I will get quotes with your zip, so no surprises.

Shipping Locations:
For simplicity, I'm going lower 48 states.

Why Selling:
This is an extraordinary lens, and I probably won't see its like again. I can't justify keeping assets tied up in a lens I don't use to make money. Better to pay off bills and pick up a video-capable FX frame. Be watching, as I have more 2.8s to sell in the near future.

Kick me a PM
(Did I jack something up? if so let me know.)

Comments

• Options
    TheScottyJTheScottyJ Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 18, 2013
    Price Lowered
    New Price - $2900