Victory Dousing

mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited July 2, 2013 in Street and Documentary
i-FgrFT34-XL.jpg

Comments

• lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2013
    This feels like a miss to me had you captured more of the person being doused might have made for a better image.
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2013
    lensmole wrote: »
    This feels like a miss to me had you captured more of the person being doused might have made for a better image.

Thanks Lensmole. I did wonder about this. I still like it because to me the imagination of the blocked part of the scene is part of the fun. :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited July 2, 2013
    mayfly wrote: »
    Thanks Lensmole. I did wonder about this. I still like it because to me the imagination of the blocked part of the scene is part of the fun. :D
    Well, only if you can ignore the back of the guy that occupies most of the frame. The expressions on the kids on the right are good and you could wonder what they're looking at, but I'm afraid there's an elephant in the room. You were just in the wrong place at the right time.
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited July 2, 2013
    Richard wrote: »
    Well, only if you can ignore the back of the guy that occupies most of the frame. The expressions on the kids on the right are good and you could wonder what they're looking at, but I'm afraid there's an elephant in the room. You were just in the wrong place at the right time.

Thanks Richard and Lensmole. I do appreciate the critique.