Options

Creating a Calendar

earthwalkerearthwalker Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited July 13, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
When I click on the buy button it shows a Create a Calendar option, but when I go to add profit to the offering it doesn't show up as a option under portfolio pricing. I'm currently using bayphoto. Is it offered by another provider and if so how do I change my provider?

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited July 1, 2013
    Hi Earthwalker wave.gif
    Sorry for the confusion. If you click the Buy button, when in Visitor's View mode. You won't see this option. Like books, and other products under the "Owner Buy" sub-heading. This is an option that only the logged in account owner can use. So, for example. you could create a calendar from 12 photos selected by a client. Similar to how you'd create a book for a client. But clients won't see these options.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Cavig

:cavig
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    earthwalkerearthwalker Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2013
    Calendar Sales
    Is there a way to create a calendar and have Customers order it from my website?
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,246 moderator
    edited July 13, 2013
    Is there a way to create a calendar and have Customers order it from my website?
    Not through the smugmug shopping cart.

This thread shows How to add a PayPal shopping cart to your site. The thread is a bit dated but it might give you an idea of how to implement it. You would need to fulfill the orders yourself.

--- Denise