Options

A rare sight

Spinner of TalesSpinner of Tales Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
edited July 17, 2013 in Wildlife
I went out last evening trying to photograph a bunch of turkey poults I had seen earlier in the day and while I was sitting waiting I got a glimpse into the gray squirrels secret world.
What caught my attention before I even saw them was a series of barely audible squeals a short time later this is what I witnessed.

Spinner :rolleyes

SquirrelLoveCollage272dpi_zps0b76168f.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2013
    Perhaps not WHAT was said, but the WAY it was said!
    An excellent series, well captured.
    Lesson there for me ... keep you mind open to other possibilities and not fixated on you primary goal.
    Thanks for sharing ... quite a coup.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    Spinner of TalesSpinner of Tales Registered Users Posts: 528 Major grins
    edited July 7, 2013
    Luckily I had the speed set right and was able to capture all the action. The whole incident took place in roughly a minute and a half.

I did not post the shots in order or individually due to space here. I think the collage gives you the idea though as to how fast the action was.

Spinner
  • Options
    camillercamiller Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2013
    Nice collage. Well done and great captures.
    Cindy
  • Options
    squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2013
    Luckily I had the speed set right and was able to capture all the action. The whole incident took place in roughly a minute and a half.

I did not post the shots in order or individually due to space here. I think the collage gives you the idea though as to how fast the action was.

Spinner

kind of a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" thing, huh? excellent series...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com