Options

Canon 5D Mark III + BG-E11

SirfishalotSirfishalot Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited October 21, 2013 in House of Canon
For sale is my Canon EOS 5D MarkIII + BG-11 Battery Grip
*Very lightly used, excellent + condition. *Has approximately 7900 actuations. *I purchased the body and grip used last September. It comes with all the original accessories and software, box, manuals, charger, *USB cable, *Canon LP -E6 battery and two generic extra batteries. I'm selling only because I'm upgrading to a faster body.

I'll ship via FedEx or UPS to the lower 48. I'm willing to accept Paypal, add 3% if you want to use that payment method. Money order, personal check or eCheck are also acceptable.

Price is $2850 plus shipping to confirmed addresses.
$40 discount for local transaction in Seattle. I prefer not to separate, but if someone wants the body only ($2600) and it sells first then I'll split em.*
Sorry, but not interested in any trades at this time.

The camera is in perfect mechanical condition. A 3 day inspection period will be allowed, but returns will only be accepted for a serious unforeseen problem and not for change of heart. Shipping return cost will be at the buyers expense and must be notified and agreed to in advance.

I have only sold an item or two here and have done more business on Fredmiranda.com Buy & Sell board. I also have feedback on eBay under the username Sirfishalotz.
Please send PM for inquiry

JayT

_D3_5387-XL.jpg

_D3_5394-XL.jpg

_D3_5395-XL.jpg

_D3_5397-XL.jpg

_D3_5406-XL.jpg

_D3_5409-XL.jpg

_D3_5410-XL.jpg

Here's a recent shot using the 500/4L (ver 1) and 2X TC:

smugshot_8732985-L.jpg

Comments