Options

DSS 133 Coca Cola

juanherediajuanheredia Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
edited July 17, 2013 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi everybody. These are two pictures I've made today for the challenge "Product". I'm not sure what is better. Could you help me to decide? I'll appreciate your suggestions and comments.

1. Coca Cola - The spark of life
_DSC6093-L.jpg

2. Coca Cola - Fresh even at night
_DSC6084-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2013
    I think the first one would be stronger if the coke can were in sharper focus. that said, my eye is draw to the fountain in the background and I'm not seeing the coke can at that point.

I like the light in the second one, but the coke can and the building compete with each other...being perfectly aligned on the two vertical rule-of-thirds lines. Maybe you could move the can so that it overlaps the building. having a general night view in the background might work.

I like where you are going and think you can improve this idea technically.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    juanherediajuanheredia Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2013
    I think the first one would be stronger if the coke can were in sharper focus. that said, my eye is draw to the fountain in the background and I'm not seeing the coke can at that point.

I like the light in the second one, but the coke can and the building compete with each other...being perfectly aligned on the two vertical rule-of-thirds lines. Maybe you could move the can so that it overlaps the building. having a general night view in the background might work.

I like where you are going and think you can improve this idea technically.

Chris

Thanks Chris. You're right. . I didn't think about making objects to distract and compite. I'll try to improve the idea and try again.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk 4