Sold: D100+...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited December 7, 2005 in Flea Market
Nikon 6MP D100 dSLR w/MD-D100 multi-function battery pack and all cables, body cap, charger, 2 batteries, paperwork, manuals and box that I got with the camera. The only thing I don't have is the CD that originally shipped with the camera. I'll also include the "Tom Hogan's - Complete Guide to the Nikon D100" 2nd Edition CD. To date, 10760 total shutter activations on this body. Overall condition 9+/10. It's also been back to Nikon for the V2 update.

The only issue (if you want to call it an issue) is the power button being broken on the tip. (shown in PIC below) Does NOT affect the anything with the functionality of the camera.

Asking $785 USD. For this price I'll ship and insure, with USPS, to any location in the lower 48.
Sorry people, no Paypal. Communicate with me for payment options, or if you have any questions.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2005
    I'm going off the DSCxxxxx.jpg counter. Now, there may be other ways, but I'm not aware.
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2005
    Bump... with a price drop. Any interest? Low mileage body. Just that I have my eye on a peice of glass...