Options

Nikon AF 35-70mm 2.8D Macro/Zoom

dixondukedixonduke Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
edited July 19, 2013 in Nikon Land
This was at its prime "the" pro lens to have if you shoot Nikon. It is a FX (Full Frame) lens but works very well on DX (crop sensor) bodies. I have been using it on my D90. It's serial number is in the 809,xxx's which indicates it was produced very late in this lenses production run (see here), the last serial number in 2007 was 837,701.

It is in very good condition with no scratches or fungus on the lenses and the aperture blades move freely. There is only one blemish on the lens that I can find, a small rub mark on the focus ring near the infinity symbol. I presume this happened when the foot of my flash rubbed it in on a recent trip.

It is an auto focus lens, but unlike the newest generation of Nikon lenses it does not have the Silent Wave Motor, and you will realize it right away if your used to the SWM lenses like I was. It is very fast to focus and sharp.

Included is the original box, lens caps front and rear and a hood. Overall I rate this lens a 9 out of 10, giving a demerit for the rub mark I mention.

$400.00 or less if I don't have to ship. Paypal or Cash. Located the greater North Houston, TX area, but willing to meet up locally.

Photo's of actual item.

DSC9459-L.jpg

DSC9461-L.jpg

DSC9466-L.jpg

DSC9467-L.jpg

DSC9470-L.jpg

Macro (35mm) Focus approximately 2~3 inches away.

DSC9473-L.jpg

100% Crop.

DSC9473-L.jpg

35mm

DSC9485-L.jpg

70mm

DSC9481-L.jpg
Duke