Brothers (4 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited December 5, 2005 in People
Priviet, dear friends...
Two brothers, working in a furniture production firm of my friend...
As its called here... 'unmanageable' childs of an (also called here) 'unfortunate' family... with drunkards...
My friend took care of them - so they work, dont drink, one of them has already wife and child... Hope everything will be OK with them...

3250.jpg
3249.jpg

3245.jpg
3244.jpg

Your opinions about compositions (crops) and postprocessing, please...

Spasibo
Yuri

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2005
    Priviet, dear friends...
    Two brothers, working in a furniture production firm of my friend...
    As its called here... 'unmanageable' childs of an (also called here) 'unfortunate' family... with drunkards...
    My friend took care of them - so they work, dont drink, one of them has already wife and child... Hope everything will be OK with them...
    Your opinions about compositions (crops) and postprocessing, please...
    Spasibo
    Yuri
    Hi Yuri.. #1.. I looked right into his soul.. his eyes are wonderful and I like the lack of post processing. Makes him very very real to me. #2 had slightly less impact but I was still reeling from number 1. The eyes again are wonderful. His skin looks a little processed to me.. I noticed that. I think I like the crop on 3.. I'm not certain, but the skin tones and eyes and lips again very real and powerful to me. #4 I love the post processing, the capture of his thoughts, all of them touched me.
    clap.gif