Options

URGENT: Unable to login into my account

pudayakumarpudayakumar Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 7, 2013 in SmugMug Support
My account id is pudayakumar@gmail.com.

For the last 2 days I'm unable to access my account. I'm entering the same id and password which I used all the time.

The message I'm getting while loggin in doesn't make sense to me at all- "Oops... There was an error on the server."

Any help on this would be really helpful. I'm stuck totally on this.

I tried mailing to the team. But no response.

Thanks,
Uday.

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2013
    Uday, try clearing your browser cache and cookies, restarting the browser and giving it another try. If that does not help, please email us at help[at]smugmug[dot]com and we'll give it a closer look for you.

-KevinW
    Support Hero
  • Options
    tripwatertripwater Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited December 7, 2013
    I am getting the same exact thing on Mac in Chrome. It works in FF but I was having other issues in FF so moved over to CHrome in the hopes I could keep working and can't get logged in. I cleared EVERYTHING since the beginning of time in Chrome. Still can't login using Chrome. I can still in FF though. Also Safari works. Seems to be isolated to Chrome for me.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2013
    tripwater wrote: »
    I am getting the same exact thing on Mac in Chrome. It works in FF but I was having other issues in FF so moved over to CHrome in the hopes I could keep working and can't get logged in. I cleared EVERYTHING since the beginning of time in Chrome. Still can't login using Chrome. I can still in FF though. Also Safari works. Seems to be isolated to Chrome for me.

You bumped a months-old thread :)
    Email the heroes for instant help http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    tripwatertripwater Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited December 7, 2013
    Yeah, because I am just now having this problem and in my head, people in forums complain when you don't do a search before posting. I did a search and found a post that matched. SO instead of posting a new thread, I used this one so other searches will point to the same place. Can't please everyone I guess. :-)
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2013
    tripwater wrote: »
    Yeah, because I am just now having this problem and in my head, people in forums complain when you don't do a search before posting. I did a search and found a post that matched. SO instead of posting a new thread, I used this one so other searches will point to the same place. Can't please everyone I guess. :-)

lol3.gif I don't care about bumping the thread - btw, thanks for searching first!

It's just that problems like this, are MUCH BETTER served at the help desk, not a public forum thumb.gif