Options

Brenda

claudiusmaxclaudiusmax Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
edited July 23, 2013 in People
This is my first time shooting with Brenda and also tried OCF for the first time. I was pleased with the results but I know it needs improvement, any ideas. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2013
    I like the rim light, but the light that was used shines a bit to strong inbetween the arm ( Bright spot).
    Avoid reflections in the spectacles by taking another angle.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    edited July 22, 2013
    Thanks for the reply and yes I totally agree. I will shoot some more this weekend and see what I can come up with.
  • Options
    DonFischerDonFischer Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2013
    Could you get her to wear a lighter set of glass's? Those heavy one's are a distraction, IMO.

Just thought of them, wire rim. Won't have the huge shadow on her face either.
  • Options
    joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2013
    the only thing I don't like is the light on the glasses.
  • Options
    edited July 23, 2013
    joshhuntnm wrote: »
    the only thing I don't like is the light on the glasses.
    DonFischer wrote: »
    Could you get her to wear a lighter set of glass's? Those heavy one's are a distraction, IMO.

Just thought of them, wire rim. Won't have the huge shadow on her face either.

I agree, she threw those on at the last minute and I thought they looked kinda cool, but the wire rims would really set it off. Thanks.
  • Options
    BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2013
    I really dont like the light in the glasses at all. A bit too much light under her arm . Otherwise nice picture
    I have to start posting my pics because I want to improve my skills and I know that this is a really good place .

Bounty
    :photo