Old Cameras Laying Around.

LoganHLoganH Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
edited July 23, 2013 in The Other Guys
Hey everyone!

I am moving into my apartment up at college in 2 weeks and I am looking for some old cameras to put around my room. Maybe use as bookends. They do NOT have to be functioning cameras. If you have anything please post a picture of it here with a price and I will get back to you.

Thanks! And I do have Paypal.

Logan

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited July 23, 2013
    LoganH wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I am moving into my apartment up at college in 2 weeks and I am looking for some old cameras to put around my room. Maybe use as bookends. They do NOT have to be functioning cameras. If you have anything please post a picture of it here with a price and I will get back to you.

Logan

Good luck. I tried looking for old cameras once. They were to be for display only...no need to be operational. Some of the offers I got were as if I were buying a brand new Leica M9.
    You might check out garage sales and antique stores.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2013
    LoganH wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Logan

I suggest a visit to (assuming your area has one) the Flea Market/Swap Meet - ours has a ton of old cameras and most are very cheap.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • LoganHLoganH Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2013
    Sounds good! Will definitely hit up some flea markets.
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2013
    Logan... Check your email.