lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited July 30, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2013
    I like this... looks like breakfast with the locals... the synchronicity probably makes it (more) interesting.
    But, what really gets me, is that dark lump on his plate..... WTH is that thing??? mwink.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2013
    The place where black and white fails miserably is in photographing...food. Nice image, but for the dog poop on the plate. :-) (I always tell my students that if they want to do a project on a restaurant, food truck, etc., they'd better plan on color, because...well, just imaging refried beans in black and white...Of course refried beans - which I love - in color aren't much better. :-)
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    I like this... looks like breakfast with the locals... the synchronicity probably makes it (more) interesting.
    But, what really gets me, is that dark lump on his plate..... WTH is that thing??? mwink.gif
    bdcolen wrote: »
    The place where black and white fails miserably is in photographing...food. Nice image, but for the dog poop on the plate. :-) (I always tell my students that if they want to do a project on a restaurant, food truck, etc., they'd better plan on color, because...well, just imaging refried beans in black and white...Of course refried beans - which I love - in color aren't much better. :-)

Thank you both ! I will defiinitely keep this in mind. It would be much easier for me to simply not include any food in my images than it would be to entertain the idea of using color, except maybe to take some pictures of some fruit.rolleyes1.gif Thanks again much appreciated