Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    That's Cool! :D
  • M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    So I have to ask.....

What was the original intent of the frame? The green "Z" of the fire stair on the white background? And then Mr. Happy just appeared?

Inquiring minds want to know!
  • PhotoDavid78PhotoDavid78 Registered Users Posts: 939 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    M38A1 wrote: »
    So I have to ask.....

What was the original intent of the frame? The green "Z" of the fire stair on the white background? And then Mr. Happy just appeared?

Inquiring minds want to know!

There is a park in New York City called High-Line Park. It was built on an old elevated train tressel. The issue with it is that it runs right next to peoples apartments and because of that, they have lost privacy. Most people keep their shades down all day but this one guy (with a sense of humor) decided to make a cardboard cut out of a nude man waving.
    David Weiss | Canon 5D Mark III | FujiFilm XT-4 | iPhone
    My Website
    Facebook | Twitter | | VSCOgrid | Instagram |
  • M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Doh! I thought that was a real guy, thus the question of what in the world were you shooting. If the cardboard cutout is up all the time, then it makes perfect sense, but somehow gets lost in translation as it looks, so..... REAL.

And as Paul Harvey said "..and now you know the ressssstttttttt of the story". thumb.gif

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Doh! I thought that was a real guy, thus the question of what in the world were you shooting. If the cardboard cutout is up all the time, then it makes perfect sense, but somehow gets lost in translation as it looks, so..... REAL.

And as Paul Harvey said "..and now you know the ressssstttttttt of the story". thumb.gif

I agree. I thought it was real.
  • mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Funny story behind this interesting photo.