Untitled

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited July 31, 2013 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2013
    Wonderfully ambiguous. Homeless man with his possessions? Janitor with his cart? Or just a guy leaning on a full cart? Holding the end of a cup of peaches? Booze? Is that a black left eye? Or shadow? WTF? Nice.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2013
    bdcolen wrote: »
    Wonderfully ambiguous. Homeless man with his possessions? Janitor with his cart? Or just a guy leaning on a full cart? Holding the end of a cup of peaches? Booze? Is that a black left eye? Or shadow? WTF? Nice.

Very much appreciated B.D.

He is 58 years old, does not do drugs and is near the end of a very busing day considering it's around 9:00 PM and the cart is loaded with gigantic amounts of recyclable goods; i.e. pop cans, beer cans, bottles, etc. (approximately $100.00 worth). He collects about the same amount every day and yes, he does live outside and has done so for a number of years. So, I guess that would qualify as being homeless. No black eye; just shadow. The drink was on the house of a local shopkeeper just around the corner of the back alley we were in.
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2013
    lensmole wrote: »
    Very much appreciated B.D.

He is 58 years old, does not do drugs and is near the end of a very busing day considering it's around 9:00 PM and the cart is loaded with gigantic amounts of recyclable goods; i.e. pop cans, beer cans, bottles, etc. (approximately $100.00 worth). He collects about the same amount every day and yes, he does live outside and has done so for a number of years. So, I guess that would qualify as being homeless. No black eye; just shadow. The drink was on the house of a local shopkeeper just around the corner of the back alley we were in.

100 per day tax free, where do I sign up ?

Good Image as mentioned.